Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Paul D. (Tuesday, April 07 20 02:13 pm BST)

Just took delivery of the Dozier Kephart knife.
    knife arrived as promised next day and is just as described, really pleased with the whole transaction.

• Andrew Morris (Tuesday, April 07 20 09:43 am BST)

This is the my second knife i have purchased from colin and both knives are fantastic quality. Colin is an exceptional seller and comes highly recommended .I will look forward to purchasing another knife from him in the future .

• Matt Miles (Saturday, March 07 20 04:15 pm GMT)

You can trust Colin for a first rate, impeccable service.
    I have purchased three high value knives from Colin.
    Old-fashioned service and high quality knives.
    Absolute pleasure to deal with him.

• Holger from Germany. (Saturday, February 22 20 06:16 pm GMT)

I've already bought two knives from Colin. It is a pleasure to shop with him. Unique pieces, best quality as described. Colin is a great seller, absolutely reliable and great communication.
    Definitely recommendable. I will buy again...
    Thank you Colin.

• A M. Scotland. (Wednesday, February 12 20 03:36 pm GMT)

Hello Colin.
    Knife arrived today and I am very happy with it.
    Your level of service was first rate.
    Kind regards.

• Karl. Sweden (Monday, January 27 20 05:49 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Once again, thank you for your excellent and impeccable service
    Best regards.

• David W (Wednesday, January 22 20 01:00 pm GMT)

I have sold several knives through Colin over the last five or six years and must say I have always found him to be very efficient and totally trustworthy. I would not hesitate to buy or sell knives with him again. Many thanks for all your assistance Colin.

• Øyvind (Norway) (Friday, January 10 20 08:17 pm GMT)

I just bought a knife from Mr Cooper. Communication could not have been better! Fast reply and fast shipping. I used PayPal F&F. The knife arrived safely wrapped in bubble wrap. And the knife was as described. Thank you for the deal.

• Alain S (Saturday, December 21 19 11:24 am GMT)

It is important for me to leave a comment on this website because in this day and age I feel that it is rare to find good people that you can really trust who have a word and care about what they do. Colin is for sure one of those and it is a pleasure dealing with him. If you see something you like here, do not hesitate and go for it, you won't be disappointed. The delivery is quick and well packaged, everything was exactly as expected. Thank you Colin

• Andy K. (Friday, December 06 19 10:44 am GMT)

Thank you for this beautiful knife, Colin.
    I am very, very happy with it !

• Wayne. (Thursday, November 14 19 06:51 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Knives arrived this morning and I am very pleased with them. Thank you for a very fast delivery service.

• Andrew Morris (Thursday, September 19 19 11:23 am BST)

Exceptional service given by colin, it was a pleasure to do business with him. The knife purchased from him was stunning and came well packaged and quick delivery. I would highly recommend colin

• Chris (Saturday, August 10 19 11:00 pm BST)

Outstanding service from Colin! He responds very quickly and was able to ship the same day that I paid. Shipping from the UK to the US took about 5 days, and everything was securely packed. I would not hesitate to buy from Colin again, thanks!

• Sam (Monday, July 22 19 09:07 pm BST)

Colin is a great guy to deal with, kept me updated every step of the way and posted as soon as payment landed. item came as described and packaged extremely well, I'd recommend him and will definitley be trading with him again in the future.

• Vlad T. (U.S.) (Sunday, May 19 19 05:12 pm BST)

High end service with very unique, hard to find high-end knives selection. Colin is a gentleman with whom it is a pleasure to have business relations. Great communication all way through and fast, secure international shipping.
    Thank you, Colin!

• Steven Robinson (Thursday, February 21 19 01:48 pm GMT)

This is my first dealing with Colin and I found him to be very friendly, highly knowledgeable and efficient throughout the process. Top class service.

• Karl. Sweden (Wednesday, January 30 19 06:46 pm GMT)

Very informative and well formulated mail correspondance all the way. Colin made it really easy for me to decide on which knife to purchase. Easy payment and super fast trackable delivery to Sweden. Outstanding service in every aspect and I would highly recommend buying your knife through Colin!

Thank you Colin!

• Alan Mundy (Tuesday, January 22 19 12:26 pm GMT)

I can’t rate and recommend Colin’s service and support highly enough. Having purchased a couple knives from him he has consistently been incredibly forthgiving of his time and knowledge. It was a real education and pleasure to spend some time with him and his subject matter expertise and passion shone through. It also ensured I had total confidence that I was making the right choices. Thanks again Colin, I look forward to dealing with you soon when I add the next one to my collection.

• Rob S (Sunday, January 13 19 12:16 pm GMT)

Made my first purchase with Colin this week. Excellent service from start to finish even over the hectic Christmas period. I was able to reserve the knife with no trouble and at the mention of preferring a left handed sheath, it was whisked back to the maker and in my hands within a few days. Can sum up as efficient, easy and thoroughly decent to deal with. I will have every confidence in ordering from Colin in future.

• Harry. Surrey (Wednesday, December 12 18 01:01 pm GMT)

It was with complete surprise that I found myself discussing with Colin, the purchase of an Alan Wood Damascus knife. " I do have a 'cracker' but it is not the shape you want and doesn't have a sheath either.." said Colin. A week went by as I ruminated over the pictures before deciding it was to be mine! Colin then had Alan make a sheath, which exceeded my all my expectations. Yes - the knife is a 'cracker' and I'm loving it more and more each day. As always, Colin acted with courtesy, candour and "olde world" virtues, a rare commodity in this day and age and the design and quality of Alan's work leaves me speechless. I am so glad I listened to Colin and was able to avail myself to this treasure. Who said, "Christmas doesn't come early ?". An enormous Thank you !

• David W. (Saturday, September 08 18 09:22 am BST)

Hi Colin.
    Knife received. Very, very pleased with the knife, sheath and service. All excellent.
    Thank you.

• Richard Winch (Monday, August 27 18 08:15 pm BST)

I would like to say that this company and the owner is one of the best I have come across .
    Personal treatment, excellent question response, all honest answers, and received my order bang on time , and I’m awkward due to my life , thank you colin !

• Steve. TEXAS. (Saturday, August 25 18 03:39 pm BST)

This was my first purchase and it was a pleasure dealing with Colin. The Pena knife was exactly as described and shipping to the United States was quick. I would not hesitate to purchase another High End knife from Colin. Thank you !

• Andy Williams (Friday, August 24 18 02:57 pm BST)

I recently bought a rare Ebel 1911 Discovery from Colin I'd previously spent years searching for a new or nearly new one with no success especially one in A1 condition until one evening I stumbled on to the Custom Knife website and found this stunning piece. The description sounded to good to be true but it's exactly how it was described, on my first enquiry I knew I was dealing with an honest and genuine person who was extremely helpful and courteous, the watch is now proudly sitting in my collection and I adore it. Thank you Colin it was a pleasure doing business with you a true gentleman.

• Pedro Spain (Tuesday, July 31 18 11:39 am BST)

He always has first class knives.
    Fast and safe shipping.
    Excellent communication with Colin.
    Highly recommend international seller.

• Harry A. (Friday, July 20 18 08:54 pm BST)

Having decided I needed a quality knife to use in the field, I turned to Colin for advice. There were many choices on his website but some were too good for field use and Colin recommended a new Alan Wood Classic Hunter. The knife was just what I needed although the sheath was not what I was used to. Lo and behold, Colin spoke to Alan and a different sheath was duly made and supplied without any fuss.
    Throughout the whole process, both Colin and Alan acted with enormous courtesy, honesty and "olde worlde" virtues rarely encountered in this day and age.
    Would I recommend Colin? Yes, of course and without hesitation. It has been an absolute pleasure and I will be delighted to continue trading with Colin.

• Chris Marsh (Friday, July 20 18 04:18 am BST)

Thanks Collin for a fantastic hard to find knife!! I will be watching your site daily to see whats new. Great communication and very fast shipping to the U.S. I was surprised how fast I received my knife. Thanks again!

• Marksteen Adamson (Tuesday, May 22 18 11:01 pm BST)

Absolutely fantastic and honest service. Finally got my dream knife, the Woodlore, that Colin found for me and I’m over the moon. Thanks Colin for all your help and advice.
    Marksteen

• Gerry. Dorset. (Sunday, April 29 18 06:53 pm BST)

Collected the knives this morning. Both of the knives are above my expectations, better than your descriptions. They are both absolutely stunning! Many thanks.

• Stu (Thursday, March 22 18 12:22 am GMT)

Colin is a real gentleman and cares about his customers and is always willing to help and offer advice. I really would recommend Colins website and purchasing from him to anyone who is looking for the very best British quality and craftsmanship of knives. If it was not for Colin’s help to work with me I wouldn’t have the bushcraft knife of my dreams and I’m forever greatful to a colin for that and I won’t forget that. I highly regard Colin and trust him as he has trusted me and I will definitely be back very soon. Thank you for working with me Colin !

• Bobby B. in Virginia (Tuesday, November 28 17 05:47 pm GMT)

Colin is trustworthy and an extreme professional. No worries when dealing with him. He knows knives and he is very pleasant to deal with. Fast dispatch to the United States and good follow up. I will continue to obtain knives from him!

• Ian. Kent. (Wednesday, October 04 17 02:57 pm BST)

I am absolutely delighted with the knife and can't wait to put it to use.
    Congratulations on your website - I'm sure you have a long list of grateful and satisfied customers and I am delighted to be on that list.
    Again, many thanks.
    Ian.

• Bobby (Monday, September 11 17 07:27 pm BST)

Colin is Brilliant!
    Really professional and great to work with. Super fast dispatch to the United States and the knives do not disappoint. I am going to buy more from him soon!

• Michael Smith (Wednesday, August 02 17 07:08 pm BST)

First time experience with
    Customknife.co.uk a very
    Professional service,colin
    Provided me with plenty of info,and a top quality knife.
    Quick delivery and well packed.cheers!

• Donald Van Hoyweghen (Wednesday, July 19 17 10:01 am BST)

I made a request for a very rare knife and Colin made it happen in no time.In my opinion one of the best and most honest businessman around.I will definitely do business again and recommend Colin highly to everyone.
    Thank you sir.
    Donald from Belgium.

• Stephen Bradley (Sunday, May 21 17 01:16 pm BST)

Colin has now sold the last of three knives on a commission basis that I sent him. It was great dealing with Colin, trustworthy, reliable and courteous throughout. I would recommend Colin any day. Well done Sir.

• John Spencer DsM. (Saturday, May 20 17 01:54 pm BST)

This is the first time I have purchased from Colin but after this experience it will not be the last. You are a true Gent Colin in every sense of the word. Nothing was too much trouble and absolutely first class service. A real pleasure to do business with you and looking forward to many more purchases. Thanks again.

• Rob Harris (Thursday, May 18 17 10:59 am BST)

This is the first time I have had dealings with Colin, but it certainly won't be the last, this gentleman went above and beyond with his customer service, especially when I had specific posting requests.
    I can't recommend him enough. Also his description of his products are bang on.
    Thanks again.

• Neale Jenkinson (Saturday, May 06 17 06:42 pm BST)

I had the pleasure of meeting Colin at the Northern Shooting Shooting Show,I had three quality knives I wished to sell,he carried out a thorough professional appraisal and followed it up with a very fair and acceptable offer,it was refreshing to deal with a thouroghly pleasant and decent gentleman.His table was stocked with a great and varied selection of excellent quality blades,all in superb condition,as good as I have ever seen.A pleasure to do business with,thankyou.

• Darren (Wednesday, May 03 17 10:18 pm BST)

Highly recommended.Bought several knives from Colin and always had excellent service.
    Recently acquired a CKHunter and can't speak highly enough about it. New favourite knife. Thanks

• Adrian Newton (Sunday, April 30 17 07:32 am BST)

I can't sing Colin's praises any higher. I sold a knife through him recently and I have to say how happy I am with the resulting sale. Colin achieved a price higher than I expected and in less time than I expected. For me the icing on the cake was the quality on communication. Colin was always courteous and professional. What a great person to deal with. Highly recommend.

• Mark Knott (Saturday, February 18 17 08:48 pm GMT)

Absolutely blown away with the one to one service provided with delivery times that defy time itself. Colin is an old school trustworthy type which is very rare nowadays. look forward to do business again. Thanks Colin.

• LALIAT Frédéric (Tuesday, February 14 17 04:18 pm GMT)

Hello.
    I'm Fred from France. I ordered my Bayley S4 knife from Colin and it was a super easy transaction.
    I emailed Colin for some questions regarding the knife and the procedure to pay and I received a kind answer as fast as it was possible.
    Then I made my payment and the knife was shipped the exact same day and received few days later. A great packaging for a great knife. All in all, an excellent transaction, and Colin is really kind. I didn't have some special requests but I'm sure you can ask and he will try to do his best to meet your expectations. First time I was ordering such a piece and I'm really glad with it.
    Thank you Colin.
    Fred from France

• T. Hayes (Sunday, January 29 17 06:14 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Knife received and I am delighted with it.
    Many thanks.

• Simon James (Sunday, January 01 17 05:11 pm GMT)

Would love to thank Colin so much for sourcing and purchasing a vintage cold steel magnum tanto on my behalf. We had never met or done business together and yet he pulled out the stops and trusted in me and got this beautiful knife for me. He made payment very easy and his postage was quick and great. Upon opening it, iy truly was as Colin described. As new and immaculate. He really made a dream come true. I cannot recommend Colin and Customknife.co.uk enough
    A true gent and will def do business again.
    Thanks Colin.
    Simon

• Ian. Essex. (Friday, November 25 16 09:26 am GMT)

Hi, Colin.
    Knife arrived today and couldn't be happier. Many thanks for an excellent service - you are a credit to the trade.

• Patrick M. AUSTRALIA. (Monday, September 05 16 10:52 pm BST)

An absolute pleasure dealing with a true Gentleman. Colin was kind, informed, prompt and courteous answering my questions before, during and after my purchase.
    Rarely experienced this level of care, matched only by the quality of the knives Colin re-homes.
    Colin handled my International shipping to Australia flawlessly, even arrived early.
    Thank you Colin, look forward to the next purchase

• Huw Edwards (Tuesday, August 30 16 12:16 pm BST)

I've been buying from Colin for some years now. The process remains faultless. My recent Puma is a great addition to my collection. Many thanks, Colin.

• Graham (Friday, July 29 16 08:08 pm BST)

I had a knife to sell and contacted Coilin. He sold the knife within hours of listing it on his website. Colin is a pleasure to do business with.

• Julian (Thursday, April 28 16 07:05 pm BST)

I just received my knife from Colin and wanted to note what great service he has provided. I gave him an outline spec for the knife I wanted and he came back with the perfect knife. I'd be very happy
    to recommend him to anyone and I'm sure I'll be buying more from him!

Feedback comments left by customers.

Our address:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL FOR ANY ENQUIRIES & SALES.

email:

colindcooper@gmail.com

NEWS & UPDATES

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to the ever increasing interest in this website, I find myself struggling to answer queries & emails as promptly as I would like. Because this is still a part-time venture and I like to offer a personal, one on one service, time is sometimes an issue - so please accept my apologies in advance for any delays in replying. I will reply as soon as possible and, as always, strive to offer a professional service. Thank you to everyone for your continued support and custom.

PLEASE CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE.

Wishing all my customers and their families the very best of health while we tackle this virus. Let's be kind and considerate to each other: family, friends and strangers alike !

05/04/2020

Knives added in FOLDERS & BUSHCRAFT.

29/03/2020

Knives added in FOLDERS & BUSHCRAFT

22/03/2020

Knives added in UTILITY & CLEARANCE

15/03/2020

Knives added in BOWIES, UTILITY, HUNTING & CLEARANCE.

13/03/2020

Knives added in UTILITY & BUCHCRAFT.

08/03/2020

Knives added in HUNTING and BUSHCRAFT.

06/03/2020

CRK added in FOLDERS

01/03/2020

Knives added in BUSHCRAFT & HIGH END KNIVES.

24/02/2020

Damascus knife added in BUSHCRAFT.

23/02/2020

Knives added in FOLDERS, HIGH END KNIVES & BUSHCRAFT.

19/02/2020

More knives added in BUSHCRAFT.

17/02/2020

Knives added in BOWIES & BUSHCRAFT

09/02/2020

Knives added in HUNTING.

03/02/2020

Superb knife added in HIGH END KNIVES.

02/02/2020

Knives added in HUNTING, BUSHCRAFT & FOLDERS. ENJOY.

27/01/2020

Alan Wood added in HIGH END knives.

26/01/2020

CRK added in UTILITY - including very rare signed example.

19/01/2020

Superb knives added in HIGH END, UTILITY & BUSHCRAFT.  Enjoy.

12/01/2020

Knives added in FOLDERS, HUNTING, BUSHCRAFT & BOWIES.

06/01/2020

Knives added in UTILITY

& CLEARANCE.

05/01/2020

Knives added in HUNTING & HIGH END FOLDERS.

Also an interesting watch in LUXURY WATCHES.

01/01/2020

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

29/12/2019.

Trusting everyone had a most enjoyable Xmas.

A couple of nice Alan Wood knives added in Hunting.

Enjoy.

May I wish all my customers, old & new, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year. Thank you for your custom throughout this year and I look forward to offering more fine knives for your pleasure in 2020.

16/12/2019

Knife added in HIGH END KNIVES

15/12/2019

Knives added in CLEARANCE

08/12/2019

Alan Wood added in HIGH END KNIVES.

01/12/2019

Super knives added in BUSHCRAFT, HUNTING,

HIGH END KNIVES & BOWIES.

ENJOY!

15/12/2016.

In Memoriam

Stephen Wade Cox - terrific knifemaker and a really nice guy. I shall miss him greatly.

RIP