Feedback comments left by customers.

Write a comment

Comments

• Richard Hughes (Saturday, October 16 10 11:51 am BST)

I have bought from Colin in the past but recently asked asked him to sell a number of knives I no longer wanted on a commission basis, and am extremely pleased with the results. Using a dealer who
    attends shows on a regular basis proved to be the most convenient way to dispose of my knives, and in addition the prices realised were realistic and gratifying. His service has been knowledgeable,
    professional and friendly throughout, and I would not hesitate to recommend Colin and his website to anyone interested in either selling or purchasing knives.

• Ken Gordon (Wednesday, October 20 10 06:13 pm BST)

extremly pleasant deal, would do business again

• Huw Edwards (Saturday, January 22 11 06:36 pm GMT)

Many thanks for your trust and courtesy during our recent transaction. The knives were exactly as described and the prices very keen to match. I will certainly be doing business again in the near
    future.

• SimonCollins (Wednesday, April 06 11 09:18 am BST)

As Huw Edwards says in the previous feedback, the service,trust and courtesy received from Colin in two transactions I have had with him is something which is very rare nowadays. An A1 chap to deal
    with and whom I look forward to dealing with in the future.

• Mike Wade (Friday, April 29 11 07:11 pm BST)

Colin has sold a whole collection of knives for me over the past 18 months. I have been absolutely delighted with the efficient way he has handled these sales. In three words: integrity, honesty and
    courtesy. I am a totally satisfied customer - thank you very much Colin, and best wishes to you and for your business in the future. 100% recommended.

• bob venis (Monday, June 13 11 07:28 pm BST)

I would like to say dealing with colin has been great,I feel like I have known colin for a very long time,no problem with any thing more than happy to do business with him again,His service has been
    very professioal and his honesty is 1st class best wishes to you hope to see you at one of the shaws to thank you in person

• Charles Cooper (Wednesday, July 27 11 08:30 pm BST)

Very pleased with my new knife that arrived just a couple of days after I posted the cheque. Excellent friendly service. I will recommend Colin to anyone looking for a handmade knife.

• Tony Kerfoot (Thursday, August 04 11 11:55 pm BST)

Colin, you rock! Two great knives at great prices. Trouble free and fun to deal with. this is what it's all about! Plus I'm now hooked into the illness of knife collecting.

• Allen (Monday, November 21 11 12:44 am GMT)

Purchased a couple of knives from Colin a few weeks ago for the first time. Was very impressed by his handling of the details and shipping to Miami. Was a pleasure doing business with him and look
    forward to dealing with him again.

• Huw Edwards (Monday, January 09 12 04:25 pm GMT)

Once again, wonderful product and faultless service make buying from Colin a pleasure - many thanks.

• Stephen Griffiths (Tuesday, January 10 12 08:51 am GMT)

All went very smoothly in conducting business with Colin. Very professional, extremely attentive, product promptly despatched. Last but not least, the knife is a 'smasher', just as described.Thanks
    again.

• Tony Kerfoot (Tuesday, February 07 12 10:10 pm GMT)

Once again you've come up trumps! Many thanks for your last two "finds" - Ratty and the Badger! They are great additions to my collection and the illness is now uncontrollable! Again thanks to you
    Colin you make it all seem so easy!

• Paul Dulson (Sunday, February 19 12 06:39 pm GMT)

Met up with Colin today to look at a couple of possible purchases.
    Knives were just as described and needless to say I went home a happy man with two extra additions to my collection.
    Colin's reputation as a top notch dealer is well deserved and I am sure I will be buying more from him the future.

• Antony Cam (Saturday, February 25 12 09:36 pm GMT)

Colin was kind enough to offer a Damascus blade for sale for me on the custom knfe website. He got a sale very promptly and I am most impressed with his professionalism and service. I will definately
    use the site again.

• Ste Carey (Wednesday, March 14 12 10:26 pm GMT)

I am very pleased with the Alan Wood knife i have just purchased, exactly how described. I'm very pleased with the design of the knife and the fact that it has arrived promptly. I cant wait to put
    this bushcraft knife to the test. Colins communication with me was excellent answering all of my questions; after receiving the knife i asked him what the handle was made from, he doesn't know but he
    is going to contact the maker. A very helpful and professional knife dealer.

• Iain Lawson (Wednesday, April 04 12 09:36 pm BST)

I have just recieved a most wonderful Alan Wood Border Bushcraft knife from Colin, and good lord it is nice.
    The picture does in no way do this item justice, the finish is like nothing i have owned and used. Colin was a dream to deal with, a genuine man with knowledge and enthusiasm.
    As others have mentioned, when you deal with Colin, your mails get answered quickly.
    Super guy, superb knife. The real deal.

• Matt Spencer (Wednesday, May 23 12 04:53 pm BST)

Thank you Colin for such an excellent service. Both the Geoff Hague and Alan Wood knives have surpassed my expectations. I very much look forward to doing business with you in the future.

• Adam Kenealy (Saturday, October 06 12 03:05 am BST)

I just revived my first knife off Colin and it was just as he described and I'm completely satisfied with the product, the service was first class and wouldn't think twice in dealing with him again.

• Keith (Wednesday, October 24 12 09:35 pm BST)

I received first knife of Colin today the service was great and will definitely use site again.

• Peter Gillespie (Thursday, November 01 12 10:05 pm GMT)

Beautiful knife! Thank you very much. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. There are many businesses that could learn a lot from your approach to customer service. I will be doing business
    with you in future.

• Ian Logan (Friday, November 09 12 01:24 pm GMT)

I have been doing business with Colin for a couple of years now & really must say he is not only a gentleman of the first order but a scholar to boot!His enthusiasm is boundless & his advice
    has proved very accurate & is totally impartial,so impartial in fact he talked me out of a sale the other day because he didnt think it exactly correct for the job i had in mind.And many thanks
    to Sue for all his time ive taken on the phone.

• John Canty (Wednesday, January 23 13 03:53 pm GMT)

I have just made a purchase with Colin and am extremely pleased with the whole experience, a very polite and knowledgeable man who will receive repeat business.

• Phil Snape (Friday, February 01 13 11:57 am GMT)

I live in Germany and this has to be the fastest delivery of a knife I have ever had from the UK.
    The knife was posted Tuesday and arrived Thursday.A perfect end to very enjoyable purchase from Colin.
    Great customer service and good comunications

• Ferdinand F. Liebich (Wednesday, March 20 13 03:10 am GMT)

Greetings from Switzerland.
    Recently I purchased an Alan Wood Woodlore knife from Colin. Communication was great & the Product received was in better than new condition. The transaction was perfect, no trouble. It's easy to
    loose track of time while your on the website so many beautiful Knives. Overall, an excellent shopping experience.
    Am very pleased of my purchase & hope to add more knives from customknife.co.uk to my collection.
    Thank you very much.

• Jerome V. (Monday, April 08 13 02:09 pm BST)

Great service, prompt and very courteous. The knife was exactly as described. Will buy again from Colin.

• john b. (Saturday, May 04 13 07:31 pm BST)

hi colin,meny thanks for an excellent knife,great service,a true gent will buy from colin agen.

• Jon Tilsley (Wednesday, May 15 13 06:53 pm BST)

Fantastic service from Colin, very fast delivery of a CKHunter which I am very pleased with. It feels great in the hand, I used it on Saturday to gralloch a small Muntjac buck. I look forward to
    purchasing from Colin again in the future. Thank you very much.

• Mike F. (Friday, May 17 13 06:16 am BST)

Toronto, ON

Couldn't be happier with the two Alan Wood knives recently purchased from CUSTOMKNIFE... Colin is a stand up dude, and an absolute pleasure to do business with! Purchase with the utmost confidence in
    product and service.

• Paul A (Friday, June 14 13 12:35 pm BST)

Colin, my father was over the moon with his field and stream. Thank you! You provided me a service that was A class and without hesitation I would recommend you to anyone else who is looking to find
    a top quality product from a top quality dealer.

• Sean Taylor (Sunday, July 14 13 10:55 pm BST)

I have to add to the very positive feedback already here by saying that the whole process from finding the website to concluding business has been more than satisfactory.

Colin has been an excellent communicator giving sound information and advice throughout and thanks to a very fair and honest "deal" I now have a fabulous new knife.

I would not hesitate to recommend Colin's service.

Thank you !

• Paul Dulson (Wednesday, July 31 13 03:30 pm BST)

Excellent service yet again from Colin.
    Knife was just as described and is a great addition to my collection.
    I'm sure I will be buying from him again.
    Thanks very much.

• peter Gillespie (Wednesday, August 14 13 11:09 am BST)

Another beautiful knife received when expected following excellent communication. Certainly the site to visit and the man to do business with when you want something special. Thank you again Colin

• Daniel Smith (Thursday, August 15 13 09:12 pm BST)

Just sold one of my knifes with Colin and received a fantastic service. Really good guy and a real pleasure to do business with. Being a first time seller there had to be an element of trust and was
    not disappointed. Will definitely do business with Colin again in the future. 10/10.

• Steve in Virginia USA (Monday, September 09 13 11:08 pm BST)

Finding one of my "grail" knives and dealing with an exceptionally pleasant seller made the transaction memorable and certain to lead to repeat business. Thank you, Colin.

• Matthew Pickett (Friday, October 18 13 08:17 pm BST)

I have recently bought a really wonderful knife from Colin which is a great addition to my collection. I am very happy to commend his business to any prospective purchaser.

• D White (Saturday, November 23 13 04:37 pm GMT)

Colin recently sold two knives for me on commission basis. Both sales were conducted efficiently and professionally. I would certainly deal with Colin again and would recommend him to anyone thinking
    of selling or purchasing a custom made knife.

• Rob Purtell (Tuesday, December 17 13 08:56 am GMT)

Have just received the best Christmas present ever! A fantastic Bushcraft knife by Alan Wood, simply perfect. Colin is just a great guy to deal with and I have no doubt that I will be doing business
    with him again in the future.

• T WELDON (Monday, January 20 14 11:06 pm GMT)

Helpful friendly service from a man with a true passion for knives. Highly recommended.
    Many Thanks.

• LiangTong (Friday, February 28 14 09:29 am GMT)

Although we are separated by vast oceans,The knive binds us together.That's wonderful!
    Knife is good knife,
    The owner is good shop owner!
    LiangTong
    BEIJING CHINA

• Jim (Sunday, March 30 14 07:41 pm BST)

"All the very best and great doing business with you. You undoubtedly operate at the highest level of business ethics on the Internat

• Sid Rainey (Thursday, May 01 14 09:53 pm BST)

A genuine gentleman in business... easy and true to his word. Thank you Colin D. Cooper. I shall be back!

• marcus Doyle (Thursday, May 08 14 01:10 pm BST)

Colin is a true gent and a pleasure to deal with.
    After receiving a knife from Colin I was a little unsure of I sent the knife back and got an even better deal.
    Always the best service.
    Marcus Doyle
    London

• N.Ladzrie (Sunday, June 01 14 11:02 am BST)

Excellent, prompt service. Will have little problem in using your services again.

• Al Webb (Friday, June 27 14 03:55 pm BST)

I had a knife to sell and Colin was recommended to me by a well known and respected British knife maker. he provided an excellent service and showed the high level of integrity he is known for. I
    would not hesitate to use his services again.

• Leon (Sunday, August 10 14 06:19 pm BST)

"Colin at Customknives UK really knows about the knives he is selling and his customer service is excellent. The knife I bought from him arrived promply and was well packaged, with a note from Colin
    which was a nice touch. He followed this up to see if I was happy with the knife which in truth exceeded my expectation in both it's quality and design. Thank you Colin for a great knife.
    I have no hesitastion in highly recommending Coilin and the knives he sell - you will be in good hands whether you are buying or selling a knife."

Thank you Colin.

Leon.

• Huw Edwards (Sunday, September 21 14 04:20 pm BST)

Back again! I offered a deal on three knives. Colin thought about it and offered a better one! What can you say? Top man!

• Chris storm (Friday, October 03 14 02:19 pm BST)

I have done a few deals with Colin and he is one of the good guys a pleasure to deal with.

• David. (Friday, October 17 14 06:07 pm BST)

Alan Wood CLASSIC.
    Knife received this morning, it's stunning! I am over the moon at its condition and cannot wait to use it, although it’s almost too good to use!!

I will recommend your site to friends and colleagues without hesitation.

• JOHN. (Sunday, November 02 14 03:05 pm GMT)

Just a quick note to say how delighted I am with the Alan Wood Shorty - absolutely beautiful knife and fantastic service from your good self as ever!

I\'ll be back for some more in the near future!

• John (Sunday, November 30 14 11:38 am GMT)

Hi Colin,
    Just to let you know the knife arrived safely.
    I must say the photos didnt do it justice! Very nice indeed.

Very happy customer! Awesome knife!

Keep it up.

kind regards

• PAUL BLACK (Thursday, December 04 14 10:32 pm GMT)

Colin.
    Thank you for a stress free and excellent deal on my part-exchanged knives. Very fair deal and quality service !!
    I particularly appreciated your patience ! 5 star service.

• Aitor Anzola (Wednesday, December 10 14 05:23 pm GMT)

I recently bought a knife from Colin and I can´t be more happy, he has been very kind with me and the comunication has been brilliant, he is always ready to help you and solve your doubts, It has
    been a pleasure to deal with him, thank you.

• Trevor Hawkins (Friday, December 12 14 07:00 pm GMT)

I have recently purchased a knife from Colin, and the whole process was brilliant. The knife is fabulous, as was Colin\'s patience, help, advice, and service. Purchasing from New Zealand, I was a bit
    nervous, but I needn\'t have worried. The knife arrived promply, well packaged, and exactly as described. A real pleasure to deal with Colin! Many thanks

• Simon Collins (Saturday, January 24 15 08:50 pm GMT)

I have dealt with Colin various times and talked to him at shows, I have to say that I think he is one of the nicest blokes I have ever met, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I could not
    recommend him highly enough and hope to deal with him for many years to come. Keep up the great work Colin!

• Richard Thornton (Sunday, March 01 15 10:59 am GMT)

I would like to thank Colin for the excellent service I have received.
    Having asked him to look out for a bushcraft knife for me, he discussed my needs and gave me some sage advise on possible alternatives. After only a few days he had found the perfect knife for my
    requirements.
    Great service, communication & price what more could you aske for? Highly recommended.

• pauk Hodder (Friday, June 12 15 11:41 am BST)

I would like to thank Colin so much for finding me an excellent example of a Puma White Hunter in Mint condition. Bought as a gift for my Father-in-laws 70th. I am so happy with this. Great
    communication throughout! Highly recommended indeed

• Mike (Tuesday, June 16 15 10:55 pm BST)

Hi. Just a quick thank you for your service - really pleased with the Pat Mitchell knife.
    Many thanks,
    Mike

• terry Dipper (Thursday, August 27 15 04:22 pm BST)

I've bought three high end knives from Colin over the last few months and I'm very pleased with them all. i can't praise Colin highly enough for his professionalism, promptness, kindness and after
    sales service! I'd recommend him to any avid collector! Thanks Colin

• Pedro S. - SPAIN (Thursday, September 10 15 10:50 pm BST)

I've bought a knife from Colin. I received it in less one week. Very fast shipping!!!

I am very happy with it. Lovely knife.....and very profesional sale from Colin.

His service are 100% first class. Excellent international seller. Highly recommended for foreigner (not uk) buyers too.

Sure, I´ll ask him for others knives to buy in the future.

Pedro

• Ian (Friday, October 16 15 07:41 am BST)

This is the first time I've dealt with Colin and the service was professional, friendly and efficient. Great knife and accurately described. I would recommend Colin to anyone looking for a high
    quality knife.

• Paul Dulson (Wednesday, November 18 15 04:13 pm GMT)

Another great deal with Colin and very happy with the latest addition to my collection.
    Great service from start to finish.

• John MacDonald (Thursday, December 03 15 06:23 pm GMT)

Colin is "TOP SHELF" !!! This was my first time buying from him and it was great.He is "THE KNIFE WHISPERER" as far as I am concerned. COMPLETELY TRUSTWORTHY!!!

• Wai Lau (Wednesday, December 16 15 05:37 pm GMT)

Outstanding! My first time dealing with Colin. Cant say it be my last. Great service and a greater human being.
    Thank you for everything and for my new toy. Trustworthy 110%

• Dan Lane (Wednesday, December 23 15 01:24 am GMT)

Very friendly service, and a really fantastic knife, very pleased. You won't be disappointed.

• Valerie and Jason (Thursday, January 28 16 05:47 am GMT)

We found Colin's website and were very impressed. We are in Northern California, USA but Colin responded very quickly and the transaction was a breeze. Our rare and gorgeous Bowie knife arrived
    promptly and was well packed. We will be watching his site in the future. Thanks, Colin!

• Ken Paviour (Thursday, March 31 16 08:33 pm BST)

I had 2 knives to sell and chose to use Colin's site because of the good feedback. I can say that both sales were completed as smoothly as I could have wished (one outright sale, the other on
    commission)and I am really pleased with the prices obtained. Colin is both trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone.

• FRANK JONES (Sunday, April 03 16 07:48 pm BST)

I found Colin's website purely by accident. Not having any pre-conceptions about what I was looking for, I thought I would know it if I saw it. In fact, I found two knives and another that did not
    show as for sale. I emailed Colin and soon had all the answers I needed. Colin has a way of putting you at ease and gives you sound advice to make your decision to buy or not. He will go that bit
    extra by telling you the story behind what you are interested in, if there is one. I came, I saw and came away with 3 knives.
    Would I recommend Colin, yes without hesitation. My transaction took less than 24hrs to complete from finding what I wanted to dropping on my mat at home.
    Thanks Colin.

• Scott (Sunday, April 24 16 02:12 pm BST)

I'm a US customer, and Colin provided great customer service. The transaction and shipping were easy, and the knife was exactly as described. I will be back.

• Julian (Thursday, April 28 16 07:05 pm BST)

I just received my knife from Colin and wanted to note what great service he has provided. I gave him an outline spec for the knife I wanted and he came back with the perfect knife. I'd be very happy
    to recommend him to anyone and I'm sure I'll be buying more from him!

• Graham (Friday, July 29 16 08:08 pm BST)

I had a knife to sell and contacted Coilin. He sold the knife within hours of listing it on his website. Colin is a pleasure to do business with.

• Huw Edwards (Tuesday, August 30 16 12:16 pm BST)

I've been buying from Colin for some years now. The process remains faultless. My recent Puma is a great addition to my collection. Many thanks, Colin.

• Patrick M. AUSTRALIA. (Monday, September 05 16 10:52 pm BST)

An absolute pleasure dealing with a true Gentleman. Colin was kind, informed, prompt and courteous answering my questions before, during and after my purchase.
    Rarely experienced this level of care, matched only by the quality of the knives Colin re-homes.
    Colin handled my International shipping to Australia flawlessly, even arrived early.
    Thank you Colin, look forward to the next purchase

• Ian. Essex. (Friday, November 25 16 09:26 am GMT)

Hi, Colin.
    Knife arrived today and couldn't be happier. Many thanks for an excellent service - you are a credit to the trade.

• Simon James (Sunday, January 01 17 05:11 pm GMT)

Would love to thank Colin so much for sourcing and purchasing a vintage cold steel magnum tanto on my behalf. We had never met or done business together and yet he pulled out the stops and trusted in me and got this beautiful knife for me. He made payment very easy and his postage was quick and great. Upon opening it, iy truly was as Colin described. As new and immaculate. He really made a dream come true. I cannot recommend Colin and Customknife.co.uk enough
    A true gent and will def do business again.
    Thanks Colin.
    Simon

• T. Hayes (Sunday, January 29 17 06:14 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Knife received and I am delighted with it.
    Many thanks.

• LALIAT Frédéric (Tuesday, February 14 17 04:18 pm GMT)

Hello.
    I'm Fred from France. I ordered my Bayley S4 knife from Colin and it was a super easy transaction.
    I emailed Colin for some questions regarding the knife and the procedure to pay and I received a kind answer as fast as it was possible.
    Then I made my payment and the knife was shipped the exact same day and received few days later. A great packaging for a great knife. All in all, an excellent transaction, and Colin is really kind. I didn't have some special requests but I'm sure you can ask and he will try to do his best to meet your expectations. First time I was ordering such a piece and I'm really glad with it.
    Thank you Colin.
    Fred from France

• Mark Knott (Saturday, February 18 17 08:48 pm GMT)

Absolutely blown away with the one to one service provided with delivery times that defy time itself. Colin is an old school trustworthy type which is very rare nowadays. look forward to do business again. Thanks Colin.

• Adrian Newton (Sunday, April 30 17 07:32 am BST)

I can't sing Colin's praises any higher. I sold a knife through him recently and I have to say how happy I am with the resulting sale. Colin achieved a price higher than I expected and in less time than I expected. For me the icing on the cake was the quality on communication. Colin was always courteous and professional. What a great person to deal with. Highly recommend.

• Darren (Wednesday, May 03 17 10:18 pm BST)

Highly recommended.Bought several knives from Colin and always had excellent service.
    Recently acquired a CKHunter and can't speak highly enough about it. New favourite knife. Thanks

• Neale Jenkinson (Saturday, May 06 17 06:42 pm BST)

I had the pleasure of meeting Colin at the Northern Shooting Shooting Show,I had three quality knives I wished to sell,he carried out a thorough professional appraisal and followed it up with a very fair and acceptable offer,it was refreshing to deal with a thouroghly pleasant and decent gentleman.His table was stocked with a great and varied selection of excellent quality blades,all in superb condition,as good as I have ever seen.A pleasure to do business with,thankyou.

• Rob Harris (Thursday, May 18 17 10:59 am BST)

This is the first time I have had dealings with Colin, but it certainly won't be the last, this gentleman went above and beyond with his customer service, especially when I had specific posting requests.
    I can't recommend him enough. Also his description of his products are bang on.
    Thanks again.

• John Spencer DsM. (Saturday, May 20 17 01:54 pm BST)

This is the first time I have purchased from Colin but after this experience it will not be the last. You are a true Gent Colin in every sense of the word. Nothing was too much trouble and absolutely first class service. A real pleasure to do business with you and looking forward to many more purchases. Thanks again.

• Stephen Bradley (Sunday, May 21 17 01:16 pm BST)

Colin has now sold the last of three knives on a commission basis that I sent him. It was great dealing with Colin, trustworthy, reliable and courteous throughout. I would recommend Colin any day. Well done Sir.

• Donald Van Hoyweghen (Wednesday, July 19 17 10:01 am BST)

I made a request for a very rare knife and Colin made it happen in no time.In my opinion one of the best and most honest businessman around.I will definitely do business again and recommend Colin highly to everyone.
    Thank you sir.
    Donald from Belgium.

• Michael Smith (Wednesday, August 02 17 07:08 pm BST)

First time experience with
    Customknife.co.uk a very
    Professional service,colin
    Provided me with plenty of info,and a top quality knife.
    Quick delivery and well packed.cheers!

• Bobby (Monday, September 11 17 07:27 pm BST)

Colin is Brilliant!
    Really professional and great to work with. Super fast dispatch to the United States and the knives do not disappoint. I am going to buy more from him soon!

• Ian. Kent. (Wednesday, October 04 17 02:57 pm BST)

I am absolutely delighted with the knife and can't wait to put it to use.
    Congratulations on your website - I'm sure you have a long list of grateful and satisfied customers and I am delighted to be on that list.
    Again, many thanks.
    Ian.

Please enter the code
* Required fields

Our address:

www.customknife.co.uk

email:

colindcooper@gmail.com

NEWS & UPDATES

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to the ever increasing interest in this website, I find myself struggling to answer queries & emails as promptly as I would like. Because this is still a part-time venture and I like to offer a personal, one on one service, time is sometimes an issue - so please accept my apologies in advance for any delays in replying. I will reply as soon as possible and, as always, strive to offer a professional service. Thank you to everyone for your continued support and custom.

CLICK ON

IMAGES TO ENLARGE

09/10/2017

No knives added this week as I am preparing for this coming weekend's Show at Kempton Park (see SHOW CALENDER for details) - pop along and say "Hello" if you are in the area.

01/10/17

I intend to 'refresh' the CLEARANCE SALE section and offer knives on a much more regular basis.

A stunning 'one-off' knife by Alan Wood offered for sale in HIGH END Knives. Details to follow asap.

24/09/2017

Lovely to see customers old & new at last weekend's Show - I enjoyed your company.

Back down to business now and a great selection of knives in the following sections - HIGH END FOLDERS, FOLDERS, UTILITY, BUSHCRAFT & BOWIE KNIVES.

Details to follow asap but please feel free to email in the meantime.

11/09/17

No knives added this week as I am preparing for this weekend's Knife Fair - at the Midland Game Fair ( we are adjacent to the Antique marquee ). Looking forward to seeing customers, new & old. Have a safe journey.

03/09/2017

A really nice selection of knives added in FOLDERS & BUSHCRAFT, plus a superb example by Alan Wood in HIGH END Knives.

Enjoy.

13/08/08/2017

Back with you - knives added in HIGH END KNIVES, HUNTING & UTILITY

( including a potential D.I.Y. project ? ).

Thanks for looking.

06/08/2017

Slight delay in putting up new knives due to an unexpected plumbing problem ( household - not me !! )  :)

23/07/2017

Some very rare and collectable knives for your perusal this week in UTILITY, FOLDERS & BOWIES. Enjoy.

16/07/2017

Knives added in

FOLDERS, BUSHCRAFT, HUNTING & UTILITY.

Thank you again for your patience regarding the lack of details - still playing 'catch-up' with emails/enquiries.

02/07/2017

It seems forever since I added knives to the website, so I thank you for your patience.

I have some wonderful knives to add over the coming weeks and a sample are shown in FOLDERS, UTILITY, BUSHCRAFT & HIGH END KNIVES.

(details to be added asap but please feel free to email in the meantime).

18/06/2017

Back down to business after a lovely 2 week holiday. :-)

No time to add new knives (unfortunately) as I am busy catching up on my email backlog - and preparing for next weekend's KnivesUK. Looking forward to seeing anyone making the journey ( please let me know if there is a particular knife you wish to see to save any disappointment ).

Have a safe trip and stay cool !

21/05/2017

Getting ready (again) for my next show - The Phoenix

(please let me know if you are attending and would like to see a particular knife).

I have added two very desirable knives in HIGH-END knives : another S4 by Rob Bayley plus a stunner from Alan Wood.

14/05/2017

Lovely to chat with everyone who stopped by my table at the NNS - always nice to put faces to names. Back down to business now and some great knives in FOLDERS, UTILITY & BUSHCRAFT.

30/04/2017

No knives added this week as I am preparing for next week-end's Northern Shooting Show - hopefully see some of you there.

It will also give me a chance to catch up on the spec. on existing knives. Thank you.

23/04/2017

Trust everyone enjoyed the Easter Bank Holiday and now back with a very nice selection to peruse over in UTILITY, BUSHCRAFT - and even LUXURY WATCHES !

09/04/2017

A very nice knife by Ansoknives in FOLDERS and a 'Classic' by Alan Wood in HUNTING. Enjoy.

02/04/2017

Two discontinued knives added in UTILITY and two very nice Ben Orford folders in BUSHCRAFT.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

26/03/2017

Sorry, no knives added this week as I have been enjoying the company of my dear old Mom.

Please feel free to email for any spec. on existing knives in the meantime.

19/03/2017

Back to business after a short break - and with a couple of stunning knives to savour in Hunting & Bushcraft. Enjoy.

05/03/2017

A busy week this week   with Commission knives added in -

UTILITY, FOLDERS,

HUNTING & BUSHCRAFT !

Going to take me a while to add all the spec. but please email me for any details in the meantime. Thank you.

26/02/2017

A nice selection this week, including a vintage Puma in UTILITY, all you might need from a Hunting knife in FOLDERS and an example of one of the world's classic knives in BUSHCRAFT.

19/02/2017

Getting back to normal after the Shooting Show - thank you to everyone who stopped by at my table.

This week we have a very nice Chris Reeve Knives in HIGH END FOLDERS and a classic Bushcraft knife, direct from Alan Wood at the Show, in BUSHCRAFT.

05/02/2017

Only one knife this week as I am busy getting ready for the Shooting Show - but what a knife! See HIGH-END Knives.

Looking forward to seeing everyone coming along to the Show.

Have a safe journey.

29/01/2017

A Ltd.Ed. Marbles posted in Hunting and a rare offering by Alan Wood in UTILITY.

Enjoy.

22/01/2017.

Two very nice folders posted this week - including a stunning Rockstead. Check out FOLDERS & HIGH END FOLDERS.

15/01/2017.

Two hard to come by knives added in BUSHCRAFT, including an interesting concept from "across the pond".

Rob Bayley "S4" now available again in HIGH-END KNIVES.

08/01/2017

Two knives added in BUSHCRAFT & UTILITY.

Still working on adding spec. to outstanding knives but feel free to email for any details. Thank you & ENJOY.

02/01/2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !

To start off the New Year, I have posted some very desirable knives in BUSHCRAFT, FOLDERS & BOWIES.  Enjoy.

18/12/2016

No knives being added as I am busy dealing with Christmas orders and enquiries.

May I take this opportunity however, to wish all my customers - new & old - a very "Merry Christmas" and thank every one of you for your continued patronage and words of encouragement. It's been a great year and I'm already looking forward to offering more quality knives in 2017.

15/12/2016.

I have just heard about the terribly sad news that Stephen Wade Cox has passed away. A terrific knifemaker and really nice guy. I shall miss him greatly.

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP

04/12/2016

Xmas now approaching fast - hopefully there will be something to "treat yourself" to over the next few weeks. :-)

A Middleton Bowie available in BOWIES ( sadly, now retired - see description)

and a very nicely handled knife by B. Garland in BUSHCRAFT.