Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Martin (Sunday, April 24 22 04:45 pm BST)

Colin was a pleasure to deal with! Brilliant personal service. Emails throughout transaction. Brilliant site with some hard to find knives. Thank you Colin!!!

• Matt (Monday, April 18 22 08:58 pm BST)

Excellent service as always.
    Stunning Jacklore purchased.
    I highly recommend Colin.
    Just faultless!

• Howard Varley (Tuesday, March 15 22 09:27 pm GMT)

Bought a superb Rockstead from Colin. The price, payment and delivery was sorted in a couple of emails and the knife arrived within 24hrs. Great service and great knife,will be back for more.

• J. (Tuesday, January 25 22 05:48 pm GMT)

Afternoon Colin.
    The knife has arrived and i am very happy with it. looks even better in the flesh!
    thank you for a fantastic service.
    J

• Edward. (Thursday, January 20 22 03:40 pm GMT)

Hello Colin.
    Received the knife today and was amazed by the condition. Very happy. I will keep an eye on your website for further purchases.
    Thanks again for a very smooth transaction.

• miles atkinson (Tuesday, January 11 22 09:48 pm GMT)

I have just received my knives as a first order from Colin at Customknife.co.uk and I have to say it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Colin. His site represents a wonderful collection of fine knives and his support and communications are first class. I shall be buying from Customknife.co.uk again soon. Highly recommended.

• Richard. (Wednesday, January 05 22 12:06 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Knife arrived this morning.
    Very pleased with it! Thank you.

• Gordon H. (Tuesday, September 28 21 05:58 pm BST)

Hello Colin.
    The knife arrived at 12:10. I am so pleased I found this knife on your website. It feels good, looks great and the service you provided was excellent, so many thanks.

• Matt M (Thursday, September 09 21 09:20 pm BST)

Yet again, another very rare knife is as new condition.
    I'm a repeat customer and it's just faultless service every time.
    I totally recommend Colin.

• Matt (Tuesday, July 06 21 03:32 pm BST)

Couldn't be happier with my Alan Wood knife. Colin was great, gave me all the info I needed, even gave the knife a strop before popping it in the post with next day delivery. Overall really nice experience, highly recommended

• Nick (Wednesday, June 16 21 06:48 pm BST)

I've been a customer of Colin's for a long time now and its clear that first and foremost he is an enthusiast. My experience is that he really knows his stuff and is a pleasure to deal with. I have always found his info/photos to be representative, the service very prompt and his prices fair. Highly recommended.

• Terry Doyle (Saturday, June 05 21 01:58 pm BST)

Been a visitor to the site for years, just a resource for beautiful works of art and engineering. Luckily I was in a position to buy one (I won second prize in a beauty contest!), faultless service from Colin, excellent communication, a very genuine guy. Within a couple of days I had the most beautiful knife I’ve ever owned. Highly recommended.

• Scott Smith (Sunday, May 30 21 03:39 pm BST)

My wife purchased a pair of gene ingram knives from collin last year for me communication was excellent polite and courteous also fast delivery I definetly will purchase a knife from collin again and apologise for the late review

• Matt (Tuesday, May 25 21 07:52 pm BST)

Excellent jacklore purchased. Always a pleasure dealing with Colin. A perfect transaction with good old fashioned customer service.
    Thanks Colin!

• Meirion (Tuesday, April 20 21 10:55 pm BST)

This is the second purchase I have made from Colin, and it is not going to be the last.
    Cheers mate awesome customer service

• antony Weeks (Friday, March 19 21 03:08 pm GMT)

Hi Colin
    Thanks for such a brilliant knife and superb service. Excellent communications, great price, and speedy delivery. Can't really think of anything better!
    cheers
    Ant

• Jez waters (Monday, March 08 21 01:30 pm GMT)

First time customer but it won't be the last time I purchase from Colin. Great communication and easy to deal with.Ordered Thursday delivered Friday in use by Saturday. Knife was exactly as described don't hesitate to buy if your in the market for a custom knife.

• John (Friday, January 22 21 12:19 pm GMT)

First time customer, I received a hard to find folder in top condition, with an excellent service, great contact and fast delivery.

Will certainly be keeping an eye on the new arrivals, thanks!

• Patrick B. Netherlands (Wednesday, January 20 21 04:40 pm GMT)

Thank you for the excellent service and fast shipment. I keeping an eye on the knives.
    Till next time,
    best regards,
    Patrick

• Nico K. (Saturday, December 19 20 07:01 pm GMT)

Hello Colin

I'm one happy customer from Switzerland. People like you with websites like that give us the chance to come across some great knives, that I couldn't find here. The whole experience with you was positiv, from the very first question to the final delivery. You were very supportive and always there for questions. I'll keep watching your website, and can only recommend you and your website.

Take care and all the best.
    Best regards, Nico.

• Matt M. (Sunday, December 06 20 10:41 am GMT)

Super Kabar purchased from Colin's website. Excellent condition and next day delivery!

• M.Jenkins. Wales (Wednesday, December 02 20 08:25 pm GMT)

Picked up a true bargain, Colin was easy to communicate with.
    Knife was sent fast.
    Thank you. I am one very pleased customer.

• Hugh. Scotland. (Monday, November 16 20 03:44 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Really happy with the knife and the whole experience of buying from you.
    Kind regards,
    Hugh

• Matt (Sunday, October 04 20 10:37 am BST)

Lovely jacklore purchased from Colin's website.
    Always a pleasure from start to finish.
    Thanks Colin!

• Matt (Wednesday, September 02 20 10:17 am BST)

Extremely rare knife purchased from Colin.
    1st class service as always.
    Perfect in every way. Sourced and described very honestly.
    Excellent. Thanks Colin.

• Tony r (Thursday, August 27 20 10:18 am BST)

Bought a lovely Orford trapper a knife I’ve been considering for sometime. I messaged Colin and received a very quick reply and had the knife delivered the very next day! Service was absolutely amazing and Colin is very helpful and friendly, the knife was in superb condition just as described, I can’t recommend this site enough absolute pleasure cheers Colin

• Brad (Tuesday, August 04 20 05:07 pm BST)

Just took delivery of my Alan Wood 'my bush 2' and I couldn't be happier,very well packaged up and a nice easy transaction with great communication from Colin.This is my first purchase and needless to say it wont be my last.
    Many thanks Colin.

• Matt Miles (Thursday, July 02 20 11:21 am BST)

Yet again another great pair of rare knives, thank you Colin.
    An absolute pleasure to do business with you as always.

• Steve P. (Friday, June 26 20 06:27 pm BST)

Hi Colin.
    The parcel arrived safe and sound and I am thrilled with the knife. It is just as I hoped it would be !
    Great to do business with you again, as always, it's a pleasure.

• Paul D (Thursday, June 18 20 11:38 am BST)

Another great deal with Colin.
    Enzo arrived this morning and I am delighted with it.
    Excellent service as always, cheers Colin.

• Rob S (Monday, June 08 20 12:43 pm BST)

Just received a Dozier professional guide knife. Fantastic knife backed up by fantastic service.
    Got it next day and you can ask for more. Thank you.

• Paul D. (Tuesday, April 07 20 02:13 pm BST)

Just took delivery of the Dozier Kephart knife.
    knife arrived as promised next day and is just as described, really pleased with the whole transaction.

• Andrew Morris (Tuesday, April 07 20 09:43 am BST)

This is the my second knife i have purchased from colin and both knives are fantastic quality. Colin is an exceptional seller and comes highly recommended .I will look forward to purchasing another knife from him in the future .

• Matt Miles (Saturday, March 07 20 04:15 pm GMT)

You can trust Colin for a first rate, impeccable service.
    I have purchased three high value knives from Colin.
    Old-fashioned service and high quality knives.
    Absolute pleasure to deal with him.

• Holger from Germany. (Saturday, February 22 20 06:16 pm GMT)

I've already bought two knives from Colin. It is a pleasure to shop with him. Unique pieces, best quality as described. Colin is a great seller, absolutely reliable and great communication.
    Definitely recommendable. I will buy again...
    Thank you Colin.

• A M. Scotland. (Wednesday, February 12 20 03:36 pm GMT)

Hello Colin.
    Knife arrived today and I am very happy with it.
    Your level of service was first rate.
    Kind regards.

• Karl. Sweden (Monday, January 27 20 05:49 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Once again, thank you for your excellent and impeccable service
    Best regards.

• David W (Wednesday, January 22 20 01:00 pm GMT)

I have sold several knives through Colin over the last five or six years and must say I have always found him to be very efficient and totally trustworthy. I would not hesitate to buy or sell knives with him again. Many thanks for all your assistance Colin.

• Øyvind (Norway) (Friday, January 10 20 08:17 pm GMT)

I just bought a knife from Mr Cooper. Communication could not have been better! Fast reply and fast shipping. I used PayPal F&F. The knife arrived safely wrapped in bubble wrap. And the knife was as described. Thank you for the deal.

• Alain S (Saturday, December 21 19 11:24 am GMT)

It is important for me to leave a comment on this website because in this day and age I feel that it is rare to find good people that you can really trust who have a word and care about what they do. Colin is for sure one of those and it is a pleasure dealing with him. If you see something you like here, do not hesitate and go for it, you won't be disappointed. The delivery is quick and well packaged, everything was exactly as expected. Thank you Colin

• Andy K. (Friday, December 06 19 10:44 am GMT)

Thank you for this beautiful knife, Colin.
    I am very, very happy with it !

• Wayne. (Thursday, November 14 19 06:51 pm GMT)

Hi Colin.
    Knives arrived this morning and I am very pleased with them. Thank you for a very fast delivery service.

• Andrew Morris (Thursday, September 19 19 11:23 am BST)

Exceptional service given by colin, it was a pleasure to do business with him. The knife purchased from him was stunning and came well packaged and quick delivery. I would highly recommend colin

• Chris (Saturday, August 10 19 11:00 pm BST)

Outstanding service from Colin! He responds very quickly and was able to ship the same day that I paid. Shipping from the UK to the US took about 5 days, and everything was securely packed. I would not hesitate to buy from Colin again, thanks!

• Sam (Monday, July 22 19 09:07 pm BST)

Colin is a great guy to deal with, kept me updated every step of the way and posted as soon as payment landed. item came as described and packaged extremely well, I'd recommend him and will definitley be trading with him again in the future.

• Vlad T. (U.S.) (Sunday, May 19 19 05:12 pm BST)

High end service with very unique, hard to find high-end knives selection. Colin is a gentleman with whom it is a pleasure to have business relations. Great communication all way through and fast, secure international shipping.
    Thank you, Colin!

• Steven Robinson (Thursday, February 21 19 01:48 pm GMT)

This is my first dealing with Colin and I found him to be very friendly, highly knowledgeable and efficient throughout the process. Top class service.

• Karl. Sweden (Wednesday, January 30 19 06:46 pm GMT)

Very informative and well formulated mail correspondance all the way. Colin made it really easy for me to decide on which knife to purchase. Easy payment and super fast trackable delivery to Sweden. Outstanding service in every aspect and I would highly recommend buying your knife through Colin!

Thank you Colin!

• Alan Mundy (Tuesday, January 22 19 12:26 pm GMT)

I can’t rate and recommend Colin’s service and support highly enough. Having purchased a couple knives from him he has consistently been incredibly forthgiving of his time and knowledge. It was a real education and pleasure to spend some time with him and his subject matter expertise and passion shone through. It also ensured I had total confidence that I was making the right choices. Thanks again Colin, I look forward to dealing with you soon when I add the next one to my collection.

• Rob S (Sunday, January 13 19 12:16 pm GMT)

Made my first purchase with Colin this week. Excellent service from start to finish even over the hectic Christmas period. I was able to reserve the knife with no trouble and at the mention of preferring a left handed sheath, it was whisked back to the maker and in my hands within a few days. Can sum up as efficient, easy and thoroughly decent to deal with. I will have every confidence in ordering from Colin in future.

Feedback comments left by customers.

Our address:

NEWS & UPDATES

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL FOR ANY ENQUIRIES & SALES.

email:

colindcooper@gmail.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to the ever increasing interest in this website, I sometimes find myself struggling to answer queries & emails as promptly as I would like. Because this is still a part-time venture and I like to offer a personal, one on one service, time is sometimes an issue - so please accept my apologies in advance for any delays in replying.

I will reply as soon as possible and, as always, strive to offer a professional service.

Please note that in order to keep this venture of mine separate from my private life, this is an INTERNET ONLY business - hence no contact phone number. While I realise this can be a source of frustration to some, I find that all/most issues can be solved by email.

PLEASE CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

15/05/2022

Just returned from holiday, hence the reason why there are no knives added. Back to normal for next week, with some great knives up for sale, including various Alan Woods.

01/05/2022

NITROBE 77 steel knife added in BUSHCRAFT plus Hamilton 'DAY-DATE' added in LUXURY WATCHES.

24/04/2022

Rare knives added in HIGH END KNIVES & FOLDERS.

17/04/2022

Knives added in HUNTING, UTILITY & BOWIES.

10/04/2022

Knives added in HUNTING & BUSHCRAFT.

04/04/2022

Nomad Field Knife added in BUSHCRAFT

03/04/2022

Knives added in FOLDERS & HIGH END FOLDERS.

27/03/2022

Knives added in BUSHCRAFT & UTILITY, including Spyderco sharpeners.

20/03/2022

Knives added in HUNTING, BUSHCRAFT & FOLDERS.

13/03/2022

Knives added in BOWIES & HUNTING (including a superb Geoff Hague).

06/03/2022

A superb rendition of a Loveless Hunter in HUNTING plus good working knives at attractive prices in CLEARANCE.

27/02/2022

Knives added in BUSHCRAFT.

20/02/2022

Knives added today in HUNTING, a rare R. Bayley in BUSHCRAFT plus a simply stunning knife in HIGH END FOLDERS. Enjoy.

13/02/2022

Knives added in FOLDERS  & BOWIES.

06/02/2022

New Alan Wood model added in HUNTING/BUSHCRAFT plus an IXL 'gem' in FOLDERS.

30/01/2022

CRK added in FOLDERS and Venture Works added in BOWIES.

23/01/22

A unique knife from Alan Wood in BUSHCRAFT.

16/01/2022

IXL Bowie & Randall Made added in BOWIES and UTILITY.

09/01/2022

Two rare Buck Knives added in FOLDERS & HUNTING.

02/01/2022

Wishing a very Happy & Safe New Year to one and all in 2022.

Rockstead added in  HIGH END FOLDERS & Citizen "Ray Mears" added in LUXURY WATCHES. Enjoy.

26/12/2021

Trusting all my customers, new and old, are enjoying a very Happy Christmas with family and friends. As a special 'thank you' for all your custom throughout the year, I am offering a "Boxing Day Sale". Hoping you find something to enjoy owning. :)

19/12/2021

Alan Wood & Cegga axe added in BUSHCRAFT plus stunning knives from Geoff Hague and Bill Ruple in HIGH END FOLDERS.

12/12/2021

Knives added in HUNTING & BUSHCRAFT.

05/12/2021

Superb knives added in HUNTING, including an Alan Wood Prototype.

In Memoriam

23/11/2020

TONY BOSE. USA.

A true Legend. I am proud to have known and met him. The Knifemaking world is a lesser place without him.

15/12/2016

STEPHEN WADE COX - A terrific knifemaker and a really nice guy. I shall miss him greatly.

RIP